Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NICE WORDS TO REMEMBER

When you say it's impossible
Allah tells you everything is possible
When you say , I feel all alone
Allah tells you never will I leave you
never will I for sake you
When you say I can't do it
Allah tells you, you can do everything through me
I gives you the strength
When you say, I cant solve this...
Allah tells you, I will direct your path
When you say I am afraid...
Allah tells you dont fear, for I am with you..I will strwngthen you and help you
When you say I don't deserve forgiveness...
Allah tells you I have forgiven you
When you say I am tired
Allah tells you come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest
When you say, no one really loves me..
Allah tells you..I love you
When you say, I dont know how to go on...
Allah tells you, I will show you the path...
When you say, what path does Allah have for me...
Allah tells you ,adopt the Islamic path... and when you want to know everythingelse that Allah wants to tell you....Read Quran.....

No comments: